Mint Green Group – Accounts Receivable Specialist
This job reports to our National Credit Manager and is based in Pointe-Claire, QC.
As one of our Accounts Receivable Specialists, you will be a tech-savvy, driven and conscientious individual, responsible for:
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues.
- Treasury functions such as bank deposits, manual wire payments, and credit card transactions.
- Posting payments to the general ledger and conducting daily cash reconciliation.
- Assist in collection calls on outstanding and prepaid accounts.
- Reviews debit or credit memos ensuring accurate customer statements.
- Investigates discrepancies including invoicing, shipping and pricing discrepancies.
- Process credit card payments, as needed, & apply funds accordingly to corresponding accounts.
- Assist Senior Coordinators in various duties as needed.
- Ad hoc AR Reporting.
- Other related tasks and duties assigned from time to time.
- Support to the Credit Team.
Your skills and experience include:
- You have experience in Customer Service and are friendly and easy to speak with. We value our customers and they must feel we are there to support them.
- You have worked with major retailers such as, Walmart, Canadian Tire etc..
- You are very comfortable with technology and enjoy using software solutions to drive productivity.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong skills in Excel.
- Knowledge of NetSuite is an asset.
- You bring high-standards to your work.
- You are an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- You know what it’s like to work under the gun and are able to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- You enjoy building things, fixing things, finding better ways and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.