Mint Green Group – Customer Experience Representative
This job reports to our Customer Service Manager and is based in Pointe-Claire, QC.
This position would best suited to someone with a keen interest and knowledge of everything golf – products, players, tournaments etc. The ideal candidate will bring a positive, efficient and resourceful approach to making Mint Green a company that Customers and Sales Reps love doing business with.
As one of our Customer Experience Coordinators, you will be a tech-savvy, driven and conscientious individual, responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth and accurate execution of order entry, including the correct application of discounts and commissions.
- Become a NuOrder “ninja”, so as to provide customers and reps with support in using the platform to manage their business with greater independence.
- Provide timely and helpful responses to customers and sales reps, moving them from problem to resolution with minimal stress.
- Be proactive in identifying recurring issues and elevating these issues to the broader operations team so they can be prevented in the future.
- Be proactive in staying in touch with what’s going on with our brands from the standpoint of marketing, social and PR, so you can share newsworthy updates about the growth of the brands customers are buying from us.
- Prepare and research return authorization requests from customers.
- Prepare and research short shipment/over shipment requests from customers.
- Communicate daily with product and sales teams to ensure that pertinent information about order changes, delays or new opportunities are being channeled out to the reps and customers.
Your skills and experience include:
- You are very comfortable with technology and enjoy using software solutions to drive productivity. In particular, you have strong skills in Excel. Knowledge of NetSuite and/or a CRM platform is an asset.
- You bring high-standards to your work.
- You are an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills, that allows you to work seamlessly with DC staff, office management teams, sales reps and customers.
- You know what it’s like to work under the gun and are able to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- You enjoy building things, fixing things, finding better ways and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.