When you love what you do, is it still called work?
Note To All Interested Candidates:
Sure, we’re looking for an all-star player who has the chops and the experience to take this role by the horns and run with it. But talent alone doesn’t cut it for us.
Our actions are guided by our values of Respect, Commitment, Creativity, Teamwork and Fun. These aren’t just words to us but, are values we push ourselves to work by and inspire in others.
We’re a passionate group of hard-working people, obsessive about sales and service.
We know nothing matters more than a happy customer and that saying “that’s not my job” gets us nowhere.
We don’t see a lean budget as something that holds us back, but something that forces us to be more creative.
We know how fun it feels to win, and love pushing ourselves towards that rush.
As a leading sports-lifestyle distribution company with 45+ years of success under our belts, we’re firing on all cylinders to take our company to the next level with a growing stable of world-class brands.
The good news? YOU could be a part of it.
This job reports to our eCommerce Manager and is based in Toronto, ON.
Being bilingual (English/French) is an asset, although not required. Nor is being a Leafs fan, but it does make for some good fun between our MTL and TO offices.
As our e-COMMERCE SPECIALIST, you will be a smart and charismatic individual, who is tech-savvy and data-driven. You will support the day-to-day growth and management responsibilities of 3 eCommerce sites, within the Mint Green brand portfolio.
Working in partnership with the eCommerce Manager, you will be directly responsible for driving eCommerce revenue by supporting the planning and execution of all merchandising, content, site performance, site development, email marketing and customer acquisition efforts.
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to create and execute the digital channel strategy
- Work with Product, Creative and Customer Service on marketing initiatives, product launches, and on-site merchandising
- Implement and manage promotions and markdowns on the eCommerce site
- Provide insight for website improvements and manage the process to implement updates
- Help oversee the technical aspects of the ecommerce sites across multiple brands
Other Things You’ll Get To Do:
- Embody our Mint Green core values and commit to the ambitious goals we’ve set for ourselves.
- Bring hustle, positive energy and experience to our team. com
- Represent Mint Green in its best light in every interaction and opportunity. From customers, to suppliers, to brand partners, to the pizza delivery guy and the nighttime cleaning crew. Our MGG values represent a mindset, and you’ll get to model it
Who You Are and What You’ve Already Done:
- 1-3 years of experience working on the Shopify platform (bonus if you have launched and managed your own eCommerce site)
- Comfortable working with Google Analytics to test and drive decisions
- Up-to-date on the latest best practices for PPC, PPM, SEO, SEM
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, Liquid
- Thrive working in entrepreneurial environments. You’re a self-starter and enjoy working with smaller, fluid teams
- You take initiative and bring solutions to the table. You think independently and see challenges as opportunities to grow
- You possess a growth mindset and are never happy with the status quo
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are comfortable making mistakes so long as you can learn from them
Still interested? Got the experience and the attitude needed to take this on? Send your cover letter and CV by clicking “Apply Now”.