Mint Green Group – Shipping Clerk
This job reports to our Shipping & Receiving Coordinator and is based in Pointe-Claire, QC.
- Facilitate the shipping process from A-Z in a timely manner (includes preparing and wrapping skids).
- Ensure the correct parcels are appropriately palletized according to the delivery locations and schedule.
- Schedule shipments through third-party platforms.
- Prepare necessary documentation for the shipment of goods.
- Maintain master logs/data files to ensure shipping information is up to date.
- Create Carrier BOL and shipping labels.
- Source best shipping cost for domestic shipments.
- Post weights and shipping charges.
- Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load as required.
- 1pm – 9:30pm
Skills or Experience:
- Previous experience working in a high volume distribution center or warehouse environment.
- Experience working with an e-commerce retailer an asset.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Knowledge of Majors within Canada a major plus.
- EDI / ASN knowledge an asset.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- High level of autonomy and professionalism with the ability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment, and manage expectations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capacity to prioritize work, perform multiple tasks and work under tight time constraints.
- Available to work extra hours in periods of peak demand.
- 1year of prior returns or similar experience.
- Basic computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel and WMS).
- Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures and protocol.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English.
- Prior experience in a distribution, warehouse, or other inventory handling environment.
- Knowledge and ability to operate inventory control and related computer software.