Mint Green Group – Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
This job reports to our Senior Warehouse Manager and is based in Pointe-Claire, QC.
We are hiring a talented Shipping & Receiving Supervisor to join our team. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Assist with outbound activities when needed.
- Work in coordination with Customer Service and Order Pool Supervisor.
- Coordinate shipments and resources with the EDI/VAS department.
- Must have experience with UPS/CPC/Purolator and LTL Carriers.
- Ensure all shipping documents are completed accurately.
- Adept at solving problems to ensure delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Experience with B2B and B2C with a strong background on EDI/ASN clients as well as Online orders.
- Ensures goods are shipped in accordance with organizational best practices and customer requirements.
- Maintain Bills of Lading, book and arrange carriers for timely delivery of goods.
- Ensures received goods are accurately inputted into our WMS.
- Understand the need for proper put away and must be detailed oriented.
- Work closely with the Inventory Supervisor to maximize warehouse space and pick efficacy.
- Work closely with Inbound carriers and suppliers.
- Work closely with Purchasing / Logistics and scheduling receiving according to capacity.
- Experience with ERP systems, strong computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 kg.
Your skills and experience include:
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience as Warehouse Supervisor or similar role.
- Proficient with computer skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Available to work extended hours during peak season and when needed.
- Forklift experience, certification is ideal (stand up, sit down, narrow reach).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize with good attention to detail.
- Work environment: Ensure area is safe and free from all hazardous obstacles or conditions.
- Team player.