Reports to: Distribution Center Manager
Location: Pointe-Claire (Montreal)
Position Summary: Execute picking and putaway of clothing, footwear, golf and tennis equipment through orderpicker machines.
Essential functions: The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Execute daily picking tasks driving an orderpicker and using a scanner;
- Execute daily putaways when required;
- Support the VAS department team (Value Added Services) on daily tasks such as folding, ticketing and packaging goods when required;
- Support the warehouse team on general work tasks such as cardboard disposal and cleaning;
- Keep the equipment in use in good condition (cleanness) and report any maintenance needs;
- Observe all the goods practices in terms of Health & Safety matters;
- Provide feedback and innovative ideas on building a more profitable Distribution Center operation.
Requirements for this position:
- 2 years of warehouse experience in picking and/or putaway;
- Valid Canadian licence to operate Orderpicker machines;
- Valid Canadian licence to operate Forklifts and electrical jiggers is a must;
- Experience with scanners and WMS (Warehouse Management System) operation;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with employees across the organization;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Organized and disciplined;
- Able to work extra hours when required;
- Bilingual English-French.