Mint Green Group – WMS / EDI Specialist
Position Overview: The ideal candidate will have expertise in both EDI and Highjump (WMS). This job is best suited to people who are great problem-solvers, have excellent technical knowledge, and are strong communicators as you will be supporting and working with various departments within our organization.
This job reports to our VP of IT & IS in Pointe-Claire, QC.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Highjump Warehouse Management System (WMS) Responsibilities:
- Expert for all WMS questions, issues, and bugs
- Improve training documentation, and provide training to new associates
- Submit and manage all support cases related to the WMS
- Manage all projects related to the WMS which includes:
- New functionalities
- Label Printers
- Data mapping
- Understand and investigate any issues with the integration between the WMS and ERP
- Types of records to have an excellent understanding:
- Sales Orders
- Item Fulfillment
- Purchase Orders
- Item Receipt
- Inventory Adjustments
- Ability to investigate discrepancies with inventory by reviewing all activity with for specific SKUs
- Able to navigate through SQL database, and create queries to pull data from SQL
- Prepare documentation for future WMS implementation:
- Define specific operations needs and precise configuration requirements for the build phase
- Prepare user acceptance tests
NetSuite Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Responsibilities:
- Manage all new EDI projects, and complete testing for the following with our EDI provider:
- 850 (Purchase Order)
- 855 (PO Acknowledgment)
- 856 (ASN)
- 810 (Invoice)
- 812 (Credit Memos)
- Document all specific requirements for the different trading partners
- Submit and manage support cases with our two EDI providers.
- Assist Customer Service with any issues they may have with processing Purchase Orders.
- Correct and send any outbound transaction which may have failed during transfer.
- Come up with any improvements with current integration which would reduce errors.
- Able to read raw EDI that we receive or send
Your skills and experience include:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field.