Mint Green Group – Warehouse Order Pickers
This job reports to our Senior Warehouse Manager and is based in Pointe-Claire, QC.
Evening shift positions from $19.50 per/hr 3:30pm – 12:00am
Position Summary: Execute picking and put-away of clothing, footwear, golf and tennis equipment through order-picker machines.
Essential functions: The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Execute daily picking tasks driving an orderpicker and using a scanner.
- Execute daily putaways when required.
- Support the VAS department team (Value Added Services) on daily tasks such as folding,ticketing and packaging goods when required.
- Support the warehouse team on general work tasks such as cardboard disposal and cleaning.
- Keep the equipment in use in good condition (cleanness) and report any maintenance needs.
- Observe all the goods practices in terms of Health & Safety matters.
- Provide feedback and innovative ideas on building a more profitable Distribution Center operation.
Requirements for this position:
- 2 years of warehouse experience in picking and/or putaway.
- Valid Canadian licence to operate Orderpicker machines.
- Valid Canadian licence to operate Forklifts and electrical jiggers is a must.
- Experience with scanners and WMS (Warehouse Management System) operation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with employees across the organization.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Able to work extra hours when required.
- Bilingual English-French.