Mint Green Group – Warehouse Returns Associate
This job reports to our Shipping & Receiving Coordinator and is based in Pointe-Claire, QC.
The Returns Associate will process product returns and information while supporting the warehouse staff and other departments within a fast-paced working environment. The Returns Associate will answer questions, input accurate return information on customer accounts and perform general warehouse duties, including put-away and warehouse cleanup.
- Shipping products to customers in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and commitments to customers.
- Ship products by UPS, Canada post, Purolator, Canpar, FEDEX, DHL including LTL.
- Preparing documentation for shipping goods and entering the shipping information into computer data base.
- Create Carrier BOL and shipping labels.
- Be familiar with using shipping scanner.
- Source best shipping cost for domestic shipments.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Wrap completed skids and move skids as necessary in preparation for the skids to be loaded on the trucks.
- Ensure the correct parcels are appropriately palletized according to the delivery locations and schedule.
- Post weights and shipping charges.
- Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load.
Skills or Experience:
- Actively support team concepts and effectively communicate with team members.
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements.
- Focus and remain on task in a fast-paced environment.
- Remain flexible to work overtime, which is mandatory.
- Attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of prior returns or similar experience.
- Basic computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel and WMS).
- Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures and protocol.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English.
- Prior experience in a distribution, warehouse, or other inventory handling environment.
- Knowledge and ability to operate inventory control and related computer software.